Monday, March 9, 2009

Captain in Korea, Maimi in Morning Calm Land*

This morning I managed to sleep through both of my morning classes, so I wasn't too happy when I rolled out of bed to read the news. Once I got around to the Hello! Online picboard my feelings soared, though.

Imagine my wonder when I discovered 150 photos of Shimizu Saki and Yajima Maimi looking gorgeous as sin!

The Maimi, leader of °C-ute, and Saki, the captain of Berryz Koubou, went to Korea along with Tsunku to promote the Hello! Project Korea Auditions, which will theoretically be the Korean analog to the Taiwanese Hello! Project New Star Auditions that brought us Ice Creamusume.



There was some sort of autograph even that Saki and Maimi wore street clothes to. Good gracious do they look adorable!



For the press conference the girls wore outfits from recent concerts. Maimi looked a little silly (I never cared for those enormous bows on her), but Saki looked like a million bucks in that purple structured bodice and crazy sea foam skirt. She also appears to have flown rather than walked down those stairs...

I'm excited about the Korean auditions. They are supposed to air next month, so it's time to start getting excited!

If you want to see all of the photos from the event, I've removed all duplicate photos and put them into a Picassa album. Enjoy!

*The Land of the Morning Calm and Korea are the same place. I just like alliteration.

No comments:

Post a Comment