Saturday, January 17, 2009

Morning Musume's 38th single "Nai Chau Kamo" PV

The PV for "Nai Chau Kamo" has been released on Dohhh UP! This single will be released on February 18 and the single V will be released on February 25.



Link to video on Dohhh UP!


I've been happy with this release since I heard the preview several weeks ago. The chorus is extremely catchy and I can hear some beautiful harmonization throughout. The chorus is very reminiscent of "Bye Bye Saigo no Yoru" by Country Musume, but with a much more pleasant sound.

I was very surprised that we don't hear much of Koharu. She really looks gorgeous throughout the whole PV, but I was expecting at least one solo line.

It was great to see and hear Eri so much, but I would have appreciated less Sayumi. Oh well, tit for tat.

I really love the crying in the rain scenes. They all look miserable yet beautiful, and that can't be easy. I'm not really feeling the hats that they've got Aika and LinLin in, but I was certainly glad to see an outfit change. Speaking of 8th gen, when are we going to get them as the center of a single?

No comments:

Post a Comment