Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Matsuura Aya's 21st single "Chocolate Damashii"

The PV for "Chocolate Damashii" has been released on Dohhh UP! This single will be released on February 11 and the single V will be released on February 25.



Link to video on Dohhh UP!

I'm really disappointed. I thought for sure Aya would get a final release of "Screen"-caliber, at least. This is the most boring release I've seen... ever. The outfit is kind of cute, but the song and the set are completely bland. Well, I kind of like the "fu fu fu fu" parts. Couldn't she at least get a little more room to move around in? Perhaps a set inside a candy store? Well, what's done is done. Maybe Aya will get something good once she's no longer in Hello! Project.

1 comment:

  1. I see what you mean. It's like a video of her sitting...

    ReplyDelete