Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sheer Hat Attack

There's something about Hello! Project Kids and tiny hats! Over the last several years we've seen them in miniature versions of berets, top hats, cowboy hats, garrison caps, tiaras, pillbox hats, and diner hats. I've spent the last week raiding the Hello! Online Picboard for instances of these delightful little pieces of headwear, and I kindly compiled them into a categorized Picassa album. If I've left out any note-worthy tiny hats, please tell me so I can complete my collection.




For your convenience, I've added some side-by-side comparisons of regular-sized and tiny hats!

Beret


Top Hat


Cowboy Hat


Garrison Cap


Tiara


Pillbox Hat


Diner Hat


So what's next on the H!P Kids + Tiny Hats agenda? I have a few suggestions (as always)...

Sombrero

For the upcoming "Berryachi" single featuring Herb Alpert. ¡Olé!

Witch Hat

Tiny version needed now!

Mortarboard

For when Nakajima Saki graduates to concentrate on her studies (in my dreams).

Chef Hat

Let's make a Berry tart!

Bowler

Á la modestly hot Homsar:



Fez

For some reason I can really see Buono! in tiny fezzes.

No comments:

Post a Comment